If you own investment real estate that generates rental income, then you know how important the proper lease administration can be. Countless transactions – including rent, real estate taxes, insurance premiums, common-area charges, tenant improvement allowance reconciliation and recovery, sublease payments and more – must be processed accurately. If the information in a lease administrator’s database is inaccurate, the risks can be substantial.
HGI’s experienced and professional lease administrators can handle all of your lease administration needs, in the end helping you preserve your cash flow while protecting and enhancing your investment.
- Lease Development or Review – In addition to protecting your business interests and risks, any lease agreement into which you enter should be structured so it serves your business or investment needs. HGI’s professionals have decades of experience developing and reviewing leases, including those for large corporations with hundreds of retail locations.
- Lease Management Reports – HGI can manage every aspect of your lease arrangements. Our professional bookkeepers establish a rent roll that records each unit; lease payment amount and due date; lease terms and conditions; expiration dates, renewal dates and lease payment increase dates; and lease histories. Where leases contain options under which lease payments automatically increase based on an index or by a fixed amount, HGI will ensure the new payment amount is calculated, recorded and collected going forward.
- Rent Collection and Processing – You have enough to manage. Let HGI collect rent payments on your investment real estate property and deliver them right to your doorstep. Or for even greater convenience, we can deposit rent payments directly to your designated accounts. Nothing could be easier, and no one does it better than HGI.
- Site Selection and Acquisition of New Properties – Having the right distribution network and operational support is essential to growing your customer base and profitability. Once you’ve locked in your business or expansion plans, HGI can conduct market research and traffic counts to overlay your needs with the demographics of the physical landscape. We then identify the right sites and negotiate lease and purchase agreements. HGI is with you every step of the way, even through closing. Now that’s customer service!
- Broker Services – HGI works with your own broker to lease your property quickly and under the best terms and conditions. Or, if you prefer, we can identify a broker who is pre-approved by HGI to ensure the same responsiveness and attention to detail that you expect from us.